Show/Hide Navigation Menu
We Buy Any House in Any Condition, FAST...

Why Use Us To Sell Your House?

  • No Fees
  • 7 Day Sale
  • Best Prices
  • Any Condition
Property Buyers - Code of Practice Trustpilot - 5 Stars
Get Your Free Cash Offer Arrow pointing to form

Get your FREE cash offer now

Privacy Guaranteed
Rest assured, none of your details are ever shared with third parties under any circumstances.

Sell your house without delay with leading property company Sell House Fast.

Contact us today for a fast property valuation and guaranteed cash offer, within days!
You want to sell your home and we want to buy it - it really is that simple. Our qualified advisors work across the UK to ensure a direct sale on your property in the quickest time possible, no estate agents necessary.
Get Your Quote

Fully trusted members of

  • napb
  • Information Commissioner's Office
  • The Property Ombudsman

Britain’s population is to surge to 70 million in the next decade

Today ONS have released figures revealing that the sharp rise in their population forecast for Britain is largely down to immigration and Britain’s population is to surge to 70 million in the next decade.

The UK population is projected to increase by 9.7 million over the next 25 years from an estimated 64.6 million in mid-2014 to 74.3 million in mid-2039. Basically, Britain’s population is now predicted to surge by 10 million in 25 years. The UK population is projected to reach 70 million by mid-2027; that’s just 12 years away.

The Office for National Statistics states that net migration accounts for 51 per cent of the projected increase over the next 25 years, with natural increase (more births than deaths) accounting for the remaining 49 per cent of growth.

The officials base this knowledge on the presumption that the birth rate will be largely increased by foreign born mothers.

In August this year, figures were published showing net migration peak at 330,000 last year (this is a new record). Despite the governments assurance that migration would be cut to ‘tens of thousands’ it actually rose by 94,000 in just one year.

Recent polls have shown that immigration is the public’s number one concern; and graphs by ONS will only add fuel to the fire.


Figure one shows ONS 2014 population projections, comparing the natural population progression to their predictions due to net migration:


Two easy ways to get a no obligation offer for your property.


Get your FREE cash offer now

By submitting your details you are NOT committed to sell your house